Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does she really love me as she says?

Go down

Does she really love me as she says? Empty Does she really love me as she says?

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:01 pm

I m working in China as a manager. There I have met a chinese girl 9 month ago. Soon we became a couple and started to plan our life. We like each other very much and also now when she is looking at me her eyes are shining like two stars. I beleive she loves me and she repeats a few times a day "I love you". I also know that i attracts her very much in the meaning of my face, body. She always repeats "honey, you smell so good" and our sex life is perfect that couldnt be better. Because we are working in different cities we see ecah other only for weeknd but she also many times come for some additional days to spend with me in my appartment even she is busy at work in her office. Also I m giving her back all nice and sweet words, support in the bad mood, buying presents, gifts and even i gave her money when she needed for opening her company just on base of her nice words. She is very beautiful (ex model) and many men are trying to seduce her on every step of her business way and normal life. She knows that with her charm she can get more chances to find new opportunities in business even she is not looking for nothing more then a business cooperation. I m not a jealouse person but I dont like this way because i m worrying that she exposes and opens her feelings too much to strangers and becomes then also too much emotionally vulnerable and connected with feelings to this ppl. She says," oh i feel so compasion for this that...person..etc". I m asking myselfe "what compasion she feel against me then when she is doing all this to me?" Now, the problem arises becauase her business is a little bit in trouble and I beleive she feels big pressure. I m trying to support her and i m also helping her since first day as i can to moving the business forward even i m doing two jobs. Sometimes she tells me that we have love but because our business doesnt run well our life will be hard in future and she doesnt feel safe. Once she tolde me that she got one good offer to marry one 20 years older but rich pilot. Later with quite a big difficulty she told to this pilot that she has a boyfriend (me) so this man gave up. But today i found out that she met him again. She said that they are only friends and they went to dinner with all his crew. A few days before i had a bad feeling that something is going to happen and i asked her if she is going to meet at weekend someone, but she replayed no. And later she told me that she met this person again. I dont understand her behaviour and i already lost the feeling about reality and I m telling myselfe that its just a bad dream. She also told me that while she was with the pilot she was thinking of me...crazy?
Why she is worrying so much for her future, because we both have university education and working experience. i m still working in china but i d like to return back to Europe and she also wants to go away with me. But she is worrying that our life will be there really hard becasue of language problems...but actually she is very good in learning languages. I still cant beleive why so pesimistic thinking but on the otherhand she had courrage to open a company. We are young and i have earned enough money at least to buy an appartment for normal life, so basically we should earn only to cover normal living costs. And what is the most important, we have love. This is my explanation, but she said once:"We have love but ................", it means but "we are poor". And she also said there is no romance if no money. I will just add to this, yes maybe is true if I m a beggar but i m not!!!.........feel sad and pain..

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down