Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I fall in love too easily. What is wrong with me??

Go down

I fall in love too easily. What is wrong with me?? Empty I fall in love too easily. What is wrong with me??

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Perhaps I am just starved for attention, but I fall for guys soooo easily. I have always been this way...even in kindergarten when I had my first crush. In high school I was hopelessly obsessed with a 28-year-old counselor...even wrote the guy a four page letter at the end of the school year. Now I am 22 years old and married. Like I mentioned in a previous post, my marriage was very hurried and at a young age. My husband is usually away from home for work so I usually get stuck at home watching the baby on my own.
I've been doing desperate things...I've had a crush on one of my guy friends for awhile but I just kept it to myself. Lately it's flared up to the point where I ended up spilling my guts to him in an email. Another guy has been flirting with me a lot and I find myself sucking up his attention like a sponge. And when he doesn't call/email me I feel absolutely broken up. Yet another friend of mine is proposing to his longtime girlfriend in a few weeks and overall I am absolutely thrilled for him...but then there's that old familiar jealous feeling since I've also had a crush on him too. See the pattern emerging?
Please note that I have never cheated on my husband, nor do I plan to. But all the guys that are close to me have some great quality about them that I love but my brain always interprets it as infatuation. I can't control it. A few days ago I had the urge to go up to my co worker and kiss him on the lips. I seriously had to calm down and talk myself out of it! I feel like I am going crazy. It's one of the reasons I would be scared to be single again because I'd get taken advantage of a lot.
I figure I should probably get out and make some female friends since all my friends live far away from me. Maybe do something to get my mind off of guys...I wish I could stop feeling so needy. I'm ready to stop making male friends altogether. Has anyone ever dealt with a similar experience? Thanks.

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum