Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Advice

Go down

Quick Advice Empty Quick Advice

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:27 pm

Hi everyone,

Here is my situation in a nutshell. My girlfriend and I have been LDR on and off now for over 5 years. Everytime we are getting close to ending the LDR part of the relationship and moving to be with one another something happens. Either I get these horrible self doubting issues where i basically lock up and cease to function. Or we get into a terrible argument just days before hand when we're supposed to be with one another. I have by no means been an angel... I've lied to her over matters that I was horrible embarrassed over and she found out and still understood. She has never been anything but the very best person in the world to me and I cant understand why I keep freaking out at the last moment. I love this person more than anything in the world and want nothing more than to share my life with her, but the closer it gets, the more helpless I become. I almost get to the point where i NEED someone to tell me what to do when these last days approach and it should NOT need to be that way.

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down