Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice on how to proceed

Go down

Advice on how to proceed Empty Advice on how to proceed

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:38 pm

I am hoping to get advice on how to proceed - I have been on 8-9 dates with a man - we have been intimate once (unplanned..just happened) We are both divorced and have not talked about being exclusive (I realize the intimate thing should not have happened). Due to career issues, he is extremely stressed, tired and almost withdrawn. I do like him, and would like to continue dating (and discuss soon the exclusivity topic - I do not want to allow that level of intimacy to occur again without this). My question is how to proceed, if at all. Given his enormously stressful and immediate pressing issues at work, I am not sure that his head or time is currently into developing a possible relationship. Although it is him who calls me, (of which I respond positively), I can hear and feel the stress in his voice. I do not want to pressure him or add additional stress to his life, but at the same time I would like to know where things stand and how I should proceed. I care for him, but in reality I think it will be some time before the work related problems are cleared up. I am not trying to be insensitive to his situation, but at the same time I am getting emotional and want to behave logically (not completely emotionally....I have already made that decision once too soon)

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down