Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what is happening

Go down

I don't know what is happening Empty I don't know what is happening

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Hi,

well I'm (was?) in my first relationship ever... (nearly 1 1/2 years) and we had all the way some issues because he has allergies and I had to adjust my diet (like no products that may even contain nuts and considering that i was living in japan at that time not being able to read lables i had to resort to only fresh food - healthy but just doesnt always work like when u go on trips or so cause also bread etc dont work... but thats another story), and also because he is not too happy with his life and has often freaked out and had anger issues etc. Well, even though it bothered me to an extent I have always loved him so much that I was prepared to go with him through all that and it also didn't feel much for a burden once we got over the first difficulties with it. Then the next issue came that I had to return to England and he stayed in Japan and we agreed on a one year LDR until I can come to Japan again (what is set).

Now we are about half-way through and I think tried our best, but today he told me that he wants to break up with me. However, the reason he gave me was that he thinks that he doesn't deserve me, that I'm too good for him, that I'm doing so much for him (diet, moving back to Japan, little things like sending him packages etc) and he doesnt give me anything back but just makes me cry all the time. It is true that I cried more since I'm together with him and also that there were times when he made me really angry because he kept making irrational decisions (from my point of view) about his life and his future. But despite all that I have been really happy in this relationship, he has given me a feeling of belonging and also shown me a happiness I hadn't known before. For me the good sides always overshadowed the bad ones. Now he told me though that I'm just seeing it that way because he is my first bf and that there are far better guys out there and that I deserve much better than him, someone who doesnt swear and who isnt a jerk to me.

I have to admit that I was told by my parents and some friends before that a breakup might be best because of all the allergy and anger issues... but i just dont see the point. His allergies arent his fault and im doing better and better coping with them and I dont see why I should punish him for something that isnt his fault... also the anger issues... hes 19 (im 21) and ive known him for 1 1/2 years now and Ive seen him change and actually getting better and growing up. I don't want to give up on it because i really love him and i dont see the point also considering that im enjoying being with him far more than not...

Well but that is not the point here... it is that he broke up with me because I apparently deserve someone nicer... Any advice in how to cope or in how to fight for him?

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down