Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I move on

Go down

Should I move on Empty Should I move on

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:35 pm

I was seeing a guy for several months. Last night we had a talk where he told me that he is not ready for a commitment as he just got out of a serious relationship. Personally, I'm not sure if I was at that stage with him myself but was just enjoying his company, having fun. It's good to know where we stand now. He said given that, its up to me on whether we still spend some time together still (no commmitment) or not. I know he enjoys my company and he has always treated me well. My intention is not to change his mind nor do I want to try, its a waste of energy especially since I don't know what I want from him in the end either. I have a pretty full life of my own which keeps me busy, which is good. My question is how do I proceed when it comes to him. He put the decision in my lap so I don't think he will contact me first. In my eyes things are still cool between us and I want him to know that and would still like to spend some time with him. So I don't want to just completely ignore him, cut him off. or should I and let him come to me. I fear in doing that he will forget about me. Do I contact him in a couple of days, keep the lines of communication open to see what the vibe is? I don't want to contact him a lot. I don't want to be clingy, (I haven't been and I don't want to start). Since this just happened I'm not sure what the right next step would be? Any advice?

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum