Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it wrong?

Go down

is it wrong? Empty is it wrong?

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:26 pm

ok so to get this u may have to read my other post (warning its long but memorable) in this section but in a nutshell:

-> i fell in love when i was 11 im now nearly 18, he was the most amazing person i have ever known. anyway we were together about a year and then i let him go which to this day i have regretted painfullly.
We were still friends, then his family moved to canada (im in australia) about a year after we broke up. after 5 years of seperation and talking whenever we could online for hours at a time in ridiculous hours of the night/morning we discovered that unless one of us did something this year we werent going to see each other for possile 8 -10 years. that knowledge was unbearable for both of us. so...i worked my *** off and spent my entire car savings to fly to him and finally confess to him how i felt.
it was **** scary and yet so exhilirating! anyway it went pretty darn good. i told him and he said he's been feeling the exact same way this whole time too and he also sed he wants to grow old with me. as u can imagine i am still pinching myself to see if its all a dream.
but we did decide that we wouldnt do a LDR because in our situations it simply wouldnt work. anyway after a fabulous 3 weeks i got home and now...3 1/2 months later i miss him SO MUCH ITS DRIVING ME INSANE! to put it shortly.
but my main issue is...is it wrong for me to want some sort of reassurance from him of how he feels?
i adore him so much i promised him i would wait for him which i intend to do wholeheartedly. he never sed he would do the same and strangely i can understand that since afterall he is an 18 yr old guy. but i feel i need reassurance that the elated feeling is still there for him? just small little things. im not doubting him or us, i have complete faith that what we talked about in the future will happen but i want some small indication that everything that happened wasnt just a blissful dream. is that wrong?

thankyou.

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down