Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do?

Go down

What to do? Empty What to do?

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been off the forum for a while but now back. So thought I'd ask everyone for a bit of info about some recent relationship advice!

Back in October I met this girl who lives near me, she is really nice in every way. We have become really good friends, but it hasn't gone any further than that. I really do like her alot, problem is I'm 33 and she is 19. And with my track record with relationships I'm thinking would an attractive 19 year old girl look twice at me? She is very mature, much more mature than some 30 odd year olds I've been out with, and most people don't think I look or seem anywhere near my age, they all think I'm 22/23! I have no idea if she see's me in that way or not, although I think even if she only saw me as a friend I don't think she'd freak out and run away if I told her how I felt.

So really I want to ask should I let her know how I feel (with the risk of her running off) or should I just not let on and stay friends?

Any advice much appreciated!

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum