Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did she show me her cards?

Go down

Did she show me her cards? Empty Did she show me her cards?

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Hi, this is my first time posting. I looked around allot on this forum but didn't see anything that is related to my question.

Okay, so here is my situation. My girlfriend broke up with me a few months ago back in late November. We have been a couple for at-least 5 months. We had a very good relationship. She loved me and
I loved her etc. It did not end on a sour note for both of us. Basically what happened is she just needed some space to reevaluate some things in her life. So its not like I did anything majorly wrong.

Back in December, I was with my brother and his wife doing some christmas shopping at the mall. While I was there, in the corner of my eye I noticed someone that looked familiar to me. It was my ex. I did not walk up to her and say hi. I decided it was best not to do anything and just continue with my day and not walk up to her.

Since we have broken up we do occasionally email to each other, but not that often. Just talking about how each of us are doing, if there's anything new, stuff like. After the holidays, I sent her an email just asking how her holiday went. She replied, told me it was boring and etc. But at the end of her email she said "P.S.- I thought I saw Joe at the mall." Joe is my brother who I was with at the mall that I told you about previously. I replied and said that "you did see him at the mall because I know, I was there". My ex replied back talking more about her holiday and then at the end of her email she said "let me get this straight, did you see me at the mall?" I replied and told her I did see her. I am not sure if I should have told her, but I did.

My question is did she show me her cards? Did she show me what she is feeling about me? I need some help figuring out what she is feeling?

A) She really does not have feelings for me, but was curious if i saw her or not.

or

B)She still does have some feeling for me, and was curious that if I saw her or not.

or

C)Any other explanation that you guys can come up with.

Thanks for all your help and have good day!

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum