Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

break-up confusion

Go down

break-up confusion Empty break-up confusion

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Hello, I need some advice on my recent breakup. To make a long story short, my boyfriend and I broke up after 4 years of being in a consistant relationship. Of course I am devastated, hurt, mad, etc. But the thing is we never verbally agreed to this break-up. We just stopped calling one another. Granted we did have an argument before we broke-up but we saw each other after that. After we saw each other that was the last time we spoke. On New Year's Eve he sent me a "Happy New Year" text. I responded "U2" and that was it. I took the initiative to send him a "How is your New Year going" text about 2 weeks later. I thought it was ok since he broke the ice a little. He text me back right away. I was actually surprised because I didn't think he would respond so quickly. Anyway we texted back and forth and he told me his year wasn't going good. I knew it was probably his careers (yes he has more than one career) or maybe his kids. He told me all of his careers were doing bad. Naturally I felt bad for him. The next day he text me that He needed my help with making him a flier for his business, but he also added he knew not to ask me. I felt bad for him so about 2 weeks later I sent him a flier that I have already made for him when we were together. I never told him I would send it to him, I just sent it by mail. He did alot for me when we were together, so I figured I will just send it to him. He received it already and I haven't heard from him. No thankyou or nothing. I sent it because I felt bad, and a little gratitude from him wouldn't hurt. It was strictly professional. No, I want you back attached to it, no, call me later, just a professional letter with the flier. I haven't heard from him. I wonder what he's thinking? Now I am confused. Please advise! Thanks.

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum