Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont understand him...

Go down

I dont understand him... Empty I dont understand him...

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:53 pm

so my ex and i still see each other, we have the same friends and i know that he still has feelings for me he said so himself... and i know i still have feelings for him

but we talked a few days ago and stuff and he said that the times that we got back together he loved me but with time his love faded away but when after we broke up we loves me agian... its like when u want something so badly and when u get it with time u treat it like u dont need it anymore... so i told him that and he agrees and sees thats how he feels and he is like i love u but i dont want to hurt u cause i care about u...

i may be young and may be stupid for saying this.. but he could be the one... i love him so much and i think i am willing to risk getting hurt agian cause i feel like he is the one...

what do u guys think?? i need adive before i do something stupid... please tell me what he really means or he is telling me the truth...

help me please

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum