Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When's the right time for a first kiss

Dating :: Love :: Kisses

Go down

When's the right time for a first kiss Empty When's the right time for a first kiss

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm really happy to find this thread as I'm new to the board and logged on to ask the very question of 'how long before the first kiss?'

I'm 52, she's 44, both divorced, met online and spoke for hours and hours for several weeks before I moved to her town (A long planned move, NOT related to meeting her!). When we met in person, it was weird. I thought she didn't like me (in person) and she thought I didn't like her. Long story short, we didn't talk for a couple of months after that night, then she contacted me out of the blue and we got together again.

The second night was magic. We talked about the first date and laughed when we found out that we were both mis-reading each other. From that very moment on, we didn't have chemistry, we had the whole laboratory. At the end of the night, I was scared to kiss her goodnight even though the evening was amazing. I didn't want to screw it up by doing the wrong thing.

We talk or write every day, have seen each other again (last night) same chemistry, we share dark secrets as well as much laughter. It's kinda assumed that we'll keep on seeing each other as SHE says things like:

'Leave a good tip, we may want to come back here'
'One afternoon next week let's drive up and see your new business location'
'Am I too fat for you?' (she's skinny)
'We're so much alike this is dangerous' with a laugh

Things along those lines. Still, last night I just din't feel right kissing her goodnight as much as I wanted to for fear of moving too fast. YET, I worry that she may think I'm not interested and wonder why I'm NOT kissing her goodnight. I want to be a gentleman but I know nice guys finish last.

This lady is awesome. We're awesome. Yet, we don't really talk about 'us.' Maybe it's just assumed that we're hitting it off great. I want this to work badly and not screw anything up as I'm into this for the long run.

Also, she's out of town on business until Monday and I miss her terribly. Should I call or email to say hi or just let it go for the weekend and talk Monday? My gut says respect her 'space' and reconnect Monday, yet I want her to know I miss her.

Opinions on this and the kissing issue please?

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Dating :: Love :: Kisses

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum