Dating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should I keep living with him?

Go down

should I keep living with him? Empty should I keep living with him?

Post  Admin Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi,

It's really comforting to see I'm not the only one going through a hell of a time.. Just wondering if anyone has any advice from their own experiences for me.

My partner and I seperated after 8 years (together since we were 16 & 17) about two months ago, although we are still living together.

At first it was amicable and although it was tough, I was happy that I'd made the right decision. I feel that we want different things in life.

It's been difficult for me to find permanent full time work in my field and he's had a secure job for the past two years, so although I worked when I could, he was the main provider. During our time at university, I supported him while he worked an unpaid internship and was the main provider for about 3 years.

He became increasingly moody and resentful that he was providing for us both over the last year, he stopped talking to me like he used to and concentrating all his spare time into online games etc. Leaving me to complete all the household tasks. Feeling neglected, depressed and useless, I broke it off.
Since then, I went away for a while, and we talked on the phone and we have got along well and he wanted me to return home and has been very friendly and attentive (for the first week anyhow, then the moodyness returned) He now wants to move out of our current house into a new property and share with some friends, seperate bedrooms.

I don't know if I should do this, finacially I can't afford to live on my own. I don't know why he still wants to share a place with me, if I am that annoying he snaps at me when I just ask how his day was, why on earth does he want to keep living with me. I have unintentionally discovered he's joined a match making website, so I don't think he wants to get back together with me, but still it was heartbreaking to see that.. why does that hurt so much when I broke up with him?

Even though I know we shouldn't be together, I get sentimental and weak, then do whatever he wants.

What should I do??

Admin
Admin

https://freedatingtoday.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum